In the video below we compare some of the most interesting action cameras lately (as of the end of 2017).
In this review you will see:
1. The GitUp F1 – a delightful action camera suitable for FPV and all-purpose usage
2. Xiaomi Mijia Action Camera – used to be my personal favorite until I did this video 🙂
3. FireFly 8S – among the most popular models of 2017!
4. ThiEye V5s – because I want to show you how lower-end hardware differs compared to more capable hardware
I have used different light conditions and scenes, so that you get a good feeling of how these cameras operate.
GitUp F1 – 20141010
Xiaomi Mijia – 0.6.11.02
FireFly 8S – v1.0.33
– From all four of them, I loved the option for single-press-to-record which Gutup has implemented on the F1.
– the battery performance was best on the Mijia, followed closely by the F1 and 8S
– the FireFly 8s has the best accessories
– please pay attention to the details – colors, sharpness, details visible on the pucture
P.S. Never use Toshiba Exceria U3 cards!
action camerascomparison 2:39 pm