I’ve been using this smartwatch for more than one year now. Comfortable easy to operate with and very durable.
It is an interesting hybrid – combining the best out of the sports world and the smart sports bracelets. There are smart functions like steps count, calories count and distance. The bluetooth connectivity helps you notice various notifications on the watch.
Unlike most of the other smart bracelets, you can adjust the date and time from the watch itself and use it independently from your smartphone. There is a convenient programmable alarm function and backlight.
The original package is quite simple – just the watch and a set of manuals.
The App you can download from Google Play has quite a low rating, but does its job.
– battery life – around 5-7 months, depending on usage. Battery is replaceable – CR3022
– can be used as a sports watch without its smart functions
– strap is not too convenient
– the “glass” is made of plastic and gets scratches
– the smartphone app is not that good
Here is a short unboxing video:smart braceletssmart watchesunboxing 8:49 pm